Well how do you do, with a kiss on the cheek

A thrifted skirt I picked up a bit ago:


silky-like washed out blue high-waist pleated skirt tied with ribbon, accompanied by two pockets.






I wanna give a big congratulations to White Rabbits for their success and great music. Their second album is coming out May 19th on TBD Records, titled It's Frightening. Can't wait. Check out the first song, Percussion Gun, from the new album right here. Also, check out these rad photographs taken during studio sessions by Andrew Droz Palermo.
Check the tour dates, I never miss out on a chance to see these guys live. SUPERFULOUS.

1 comment:

jana mae said...

That skirt is amazing! Beautiful! Can't wait for Barcelona night... almost here! I will talk to you soon... and also, even though I will say this probably via text... Happy Easter lovely lady.