True love will find them in the end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




These are the most recent pieces in my wardrobe.
* Vintage velvety green jacket- thrifted. I love the little collar and big black vintage buttons. It was a little bit too big so I took in in a bit, but not too much so that I could wear layers under. I'm thinking I can dress it warmer with layers, a scarf, long black gloves, skinnies, and a great pair of boots.
* Black jumpsuit- Target clearance find. So comfy, and I love the side pockets, sash, and pleating at the shoulders. I wouldn't change a thing on it.
* Striped top- thrifted. Not a new piece, but I love wearing stripes.
* Pink suede v-top booties- Dollhouse, found at Ross. Hmm.. I think this makes the third pair of Dollhouse shoes I own now. I love them oh-so plenty.
* Haircut- umm... that was me. Yep, I cut it, shorter than the previous cut. Did you notice? I dig it more than this summer's do.

It was said that I looked like a French girl wearing this outfit. But I often get that comment from my mom. I take it as a compliment.

Bonne journee!
-R

1 comment:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Love the color of the booties-really makes the outfit pop.