Loverly Audrey Hepburn

Anyone who knows me, knew this was coming. :) I admire and adore loverly Audrey Hepburn, so very much. A timeless beauty, so graceful, inspirational, who loved to love and loved to laugh. A splendid role model, indeed.

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." -Audrey

"Sex appeal is something that you feel deep down inside. It's suggested rather than shown. I'm not as well-stacked as Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." -Audrey


Along with her intelligence and peculiarity, I also admire her "style". She worked with Hubert de Givenchy on many film sets, as well as in her personal life. Some photos of those times are here. I have a close replica to a Breakfast at Tiffany's dress; I wore it as I pretended to be Audrey for a day, Halloween '08.



"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only
words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never
alone
." -Audrey

One could gab about classy lady Audrey, but I won't. Words aren't needed.
Read more about Audrey here and here.
Read more about Givenchy here.



Smile.
XOXO
-Rhianna

1 comment:

The Only One said...

oh you.
a very lovely modern Audrey Hepburn.
You were stunning on Halloween.
You were stunning last night.