Judging by the smile on your face

Just some of the loverly glass jars and vases I found.



What a great birthday, the best in a long while.
Birthday tuesday started with donuts and cocoa in the morning with an auntie (with the perfect morning weather to enjoy them outside), the best phone message from my Dad (love you!), watched a happy birthday video from my guy (he's talented), lunch at Quiznos with a gal pal (Quiznos is my favorite next to breakfast foods), walked through a great antique/thrift store (I swoon for old glass jars, luggage, and records), tacos for dinner (thanks auntie), was surprised with a delivery of flowers from my guy (smile), talked to my family via Skype (many laughs), then concluded the day with ice cream and a movie (Moosetracks and When In Rome).
Great day :)

Today was enjoyable as well, I went shopping a bit with some birthday money. I'll share some treasures with you soon, sound good?

Anybody have a favorite birthday, or tradition?

Love and candles,
-R


P.S. Random facts:
* A German World War 2 submarine was sunk due to malfunction of the toilet.
* Peanuts are one of the ingredients for making dynamite.

1 comment:

jana mae said...

I'm looking forward to seeing those treasures you found! Sounds like a marvy birthday - I'm so glad.

Favorite birthday... mmm.... well, I do have a favorite birthday card. It still sits on my bedside table from last year. Thank you for that. :)