Watch out honey stand back

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So pleasant out today, quite a contrast to the winter storms we've been having. It's known as "sprinter" here (spring and winter). The much welcomed sun has scared the snow away and my bare legs aren't complaining!

This outfit is all thrifted and recycled:
* nude colored blouse- thrifted then altered
* creamy lace skirt- made myself from secondhand fabric
* deep red shoes with a bit of a heel- thrifted vintage
* tied leather belt- I snatched from my Dad before it could be thrown away

I'm currently crushing on pastel colors. Best include them in your wardrobe this spring and summer!


The summer sends it's love,
-R


P.S. I've submitted this outfit for a contest, help me out? Go HERE to vote and comment.
Ends Sunday.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

woman get back up here!

Meggstatus said...

This is such a beautiful look.

Absolutely STUNNING!

LOVELOVE

Erin Kim said...

i absolutely love this outfit! i saw it via tumblr, then lookbook and then i found your blog! i'd be honored to exchange links with you. :)